It’s essential to take the time to stay physically and mentally healthy.
Here’s a full-body workout you can do in just 10 minutes at home!
Benefits Of This 10-Minute Full-Body Workout
- No equipment required
- Can be done at home
- Improves cardiorespiratory fitness
- Activates all major muscle groups
- Elevates your heart rate and helps burn more calories
- Boosts brain function
The Workout Plan
- Do each of the below-listed bodyweight exercises at a 50/10 interval (50 seconds intense effort, 10 seconds rest)
- Repeat for two rounds total
- Important: For best results, keep the intensity high – give it all you’ve got and go as fast as you can while maintaining good form!
Optional Adjust For Beginners:
- Do 30 seconds of exercise followed by 30 seconds of rest
- Choose the easier bodyweight workout variations suggested after each video
10-Minute Full-Body Workout Exercises
1. Flat Out Burpees
Flat out burpees are the go-to exercise for a quick, intense workout.
Beginners modification: 4-Count Burpees
2. Skier Abs
Work your rectus abdominus and obliques with skier abs. This exercises also elevates heart rate for a cardio blast!
Beginners modification: High Plank Leg Lifts
3. Touchdown Lunges
Touchdown lunges will make your quads burn in a matter of seconds!
Beginners modification: Backward lunges
4. Push-up Shoulder Taps
Works your upper body strength and balance.
Beginners modification: Knee Push-ups
5. 180 Jump Squats
Finish the round with another leg burner: 180 jump squats.
Beginners modification: 180 Jumps
In times of stress, working out can actually help you to feel more calm. Even super busy people can find time to squeeze in a few short training sessions during the week. After only two weeks of this, you’ll likely be hooked on the great post-workout feeling. You may even consider making room for longer sessions in your schedule!
Are Short Workouts Effective?
Yes, short workouts are an effective dose of exercise so long as you really push yourself during that time. It’s also advised to mix these short HIIT workouts with longer, less-intense workouts, for a thoroughly healthy body and mind.
Most people find that they feel better when they stay more active throughout the day. That means getting in a workout and other enjoyable movement, like cleaning, walking, and gardening.
Are you searching for more quick workouts? Download the adidas Training app and explore our training library!